Thursday, March 29, 2012

Science Fair Judge

Today I went and judged some science fair projects.  I was forced to by my Bio 100 class, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  There were a few projects where they did more than I understand in computer programming.  I understood almost all of it.  I broke one kid's code by inputting in a blank input stream.  Yup.  I did it.  Overall it was good stuff.  And I got pizza afterwards!



I worked on the same assignment for 8 hours today.  Didn't finish.  Stress level rising.

I walked through our front door, and back out to visit some other apartments.  I walk into one, where   someone who cuts hair in the MTC comes in to visit another roommate and screams, "Today I cut David Archuleta's hair!!!!!"  She loved it (both his hair and the experience).  Funny stuff.  Tomorrow is our big day out on the field.  Capture the Flag begins tomorrow.